Fair Exhibit Entries
To find lot and class numbers for entries click on the corresponding links below.
Fair Entry Times:
Saturday, June 25th 9:00 AM - Noon
Monday, June 27th 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
FLOWER SHOW EXHIBITS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FOR ENTRY ON MONDAY.
Click on the links below to see entries for each lot.
Lot #. Category
40. 4-H Honey
ADULT FAMILY AND CONSUMER EXHIBITS
The Extension Homemaker Council sponsors cash prizes for the number of Homemaker entries to the Bourbon County Fair. All dues-paying Homemakers are eligible. The Bourbon County Extension Homemaker with the most Adult Family & Consumer entries will receive $75, second place will receive $50, and the third place will receive $25.
The rules are:
1. You must be a paid "current" Homemaker.
2. Only 5 art exhibits will be counted.
3. You must abide by the fair categories.
4. No categories will be made to fit your entry.
5. You must advise the department workers hat you are a Homemaker at the time of making entry. NAME, HOMEMAKER CLUB (OR MAILBOX MEMBER) MUST BE WRITTEN ON THE BACK OF ENTRY TAG.
Not a member? Membership applications will be available at the fair office booth. Dues are $8 per year.
These awards will be in addition to the Bourbon County Fair Board premiums. Your awards check will be available to pick up on Saturday morning during exhibit release. Any further questions on the event, please contact Kay Denniston.
Handmade articles which are exhibited MUST BE THE WORK OF THE EXHIBITOR AND MAY NOT HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN EXHBITED EXCEPT FOR ENTRIES JUDGED ON AGE.